- 3 Pounds Peeled and Cubed Beets (at Room Temperature)
- 3 Tbsp Cocoland Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (Melted)
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large mixing bowl add in beets.
- Drizzle the beets with coconut oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Add in the salt and toss again to coat with the salt.
- Spread your diced beets onto a rimmed baking sheet (you may need to use 2).
- Roast in the preheated oven 35-45 minutes, until the beets are soft, and lightly caramelized.
- Serve a side dish or eat like candy. Enjoy!
Prep Time : 35-45 Minutes
Serves : 4-6